Saturday, August 29, 2009

Almost FALL!

Can I just tell you how glad I am that cooler weather is on the way? It has been so hot all summer and I'm just ready for a cool down. I think it's supposed to be about 78 on Monday. YAY! And September is almost here. I ♥ fall. We were talking about it last night at horseback riding (first night of year round lessons... went great, but it was SO HOT my jeans were literally stuck to my legs when we were done. Nice visual hun?) and we were saying how you know at the end of summer you just want to be cold and that you'll never forget being this hot, but then when winter comes and it nears the end of winter you just want to be hot and don't remember being this hot? And never want to be that cold again? It's true! But anyway. We have been staying busy. Jay finally got his stitches out yesterday and his foot is healing nicely. His schedule at work has been sort of funky too but luckily he's off this weekend with me. We are just hanging around the house mostly. We may go to see my brother and pick some fresh blueberries. YUM. I love me some blueberries!

Today at work we had a putt-putt tournament and it ROCKED! Our department designed/decorated four holes and there were 18 holes in all. We used the elevators, the staircases, the roof... it was great! Each hole had a theme and some had a trick to them. So pretty much my whole day at work was a waste. I didn't do ANY work. Are you kidding me? We all pretty much PLAYED all day. No work.  I'll send some pictures of it out another time...

Off to spend my weekend with my wonderful husband!  Talk to you soon! 

No comments: