Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Things About ME

I thought I'd do a post and tell you a few RANDOM things about me and my life... so here goes...
  1. I'm left handed
  2. I love the smell of clean clothes
  3. Some people say I have a touch of OCD.  I agree.
  4. I LOVE DOGS.  My dream is to open a kennel one day...
  5. My belly button is pierced.
  6. I can't decide if I want my hair long or short.
  7. I sleep on my stomach.
  8. I take at least two showers a day.  I love being CLEAN!  (probably has something to do with the OCD)
  9. My husband is my best friend.
  10. I am very organized.  A neat freak really.
  11. I have to make lists. For everything.
  12. I volunteer at a therapeutic horse back riding center.
  13. I love babies.
  14. I love the smell of puppy breath.
  15. I love pickles.
  16. I think old people are cute.
  17. Chocolate ice cream makes me really hyper.
  18. I hate bugs.
  19. I find it hard to tell people no.
  20. I can't stand to see someone cry.
  21. I'm a Red Sox fan. 
  22. I want to go to Paris.  Again.
  23. I'm a reality TV junkie.
  24. I love wearing flip flops.  Or just being barefoot.  Year round.
  25. I love the change of seasons.  All of them.
  26. My dogs watch TV.
  27. I'm a worry wart. 
  28. I can't wait to have a kid.  One day.
  29. I'm a Libra.
  30. I love to dance.
  31. I love my family very much.

No comments: