Friday, October 30, 2009

Bummed

The suspense was killing me... I had to look... now I regret it.  DANG IT!
I just looked on the Animal Control website and found the stray dog we had on our street... they picked him up on Monday.  He looks so sad and so scared in the picture.  I really hope someone claims him.  This breaks my heart... I really want to open a dog shelter.  A no kill shelter... I am promising myself right here, right now, one day I WILL own a shelter.  I will.  This is my goal.  I can't stand to see animals put to sleep for no reason other than not having a home.  It rips my heart out.  They can't help it.  They are completely innocent.  I cannot bear the thought of what might happen to this sweet sweet dog.  If only I could have helped him... please pray that someone will adopt him.  This is horrible. 

No comments: