Wow- it's been a LONG time! We are doing great! Quick update on what we're doing right now... We've booked a trip up north to see Jay's family. We are so excited! We just bought a new camera so as soon as I figure out how to use it we'll be posting some awesome pictures! My work event was a huge success and everyone just raved about how nice it was. SCORE! Needless to say I was asked if I was planning the other region's forums. I was flattered but gave a resounding NO. I cannot handle that stress again for a while. Ha! Anyway- this weekend we'll be celebrating my dad's birthday. My brother and sister are coming into town to hang out and I'm excited. Jay and I both love October (birthdays, Halloween, the weather) so it's gearing up to be a great month. Lots of blogging to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment